Continuing to add Cavalry to the mix



Another unit of Heavy Cavalry to add to the mix.  This time it is a mix of Foundry figs with heavy barding.  I focused on making this unit a little more ornate to reflect a more 'princely' group for the highest echelon CP units for the renaissance collection.  I tried some very simple Damask patterns on a couple of the knights to try and get a feel for doing detail beyond my normal simple standards.


Starting out rather slow this month.  I have a lot going on with reality intervening into the mix which means I will not be achieving a 1000 fig month like last year.  I have a bunch of 6mm Crusaders that have been waiting patiently for me to finish them off, and some French Infantry that appears quite grumpy.  I may have to force myself to attend to them for the sake of staying true to the Charter.... Or I'll paint some Vikings...

Comments

  1. More fantastic cavalry for your Italian wars project. I picked up ten of these figures too although it may be awhile before they see the brush.

    This spring has been tough on my hobby time too. I traveled more than usual in March with April and May not showing much relief. The good news is that May travel will include vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work! spiraled lances are always a pleasure to see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fine unit of (extra) heavy cavalry. Time to put Ravenna on the table!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent paint job, lances are really impressive!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment