28mm Western European Houses


All three houses are now assembled and painted.  I picked up this two story number as well as two single story dwellings from Gamecraft.


The roof is removable, and I am thinking about either doing a second story insert or attaching some ledges to allow access to the second story windows.


Each house has two entrances, so they work well for skirmish gaming.


As I mentioned previously, they do want for the addition of a fireplace/chimney and I really need to get some additional outbuildings and outside 'detritus' to expand the game board.  Most of my skirmish terrain is meant for 20mm skirmish, however, so that will not be a priority.


Comments

  1. Fast work, nice results. Definitely need chimneys, though. You're right there. Odd they didn't come with them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gamecraft seems to focus on their laser cut MDF, so I suppose the goal is to make a simple model, with minimum cuts.

      Delete
  2. Nice looking buidings...despite these chimneys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Just gives me another goal to work on....

      Delete

Post a Comment