Covering my Qin


Two small units done this time: a pair of shield bearer units.  These guys come in a pack of 10 with an option of standard or tower shields as well as Dagger Axes or Spears.  The tower shields also have the option of adding kick stands so they can stand on their own.  

I did these guys in Units of 4 envisioning using them as the front rank with a unit of 8 archers or crossbowmen.  I am not sure how this works in Impetus, so I may have to muddle something out.  

It leaves me with two extra figs that should make promising body guards for my generals.

Comments

  1. Awesome additions. That first set of shields are cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I am really liking that style as well. I a plan on mounting the other four on a strip stand to represent pavises.

      Delete
  2. Very interesting shield designs. Reminds me of some of your old, fantasy projects.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Similar I suppose. The interesting part was the realization of how much work went into the figure the shield completely obscures.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. They are definitely unique. I may have to get more.

      Delete

Post a Comment